I thought I would throw this tastiest food recipe into the local’s corner cuz I got it from my local store…actually I got it out of the inside of the butter box). You would be amazed at what recipes you will find under the lids or inside the boxes of food you already buy at he store. This family pleasing pasta dish is quick and easy enough to make any night of the week.
Creamy Parmesan Pasta
prep time: 30 minutes
total time: 30 minutes
* 12 ounces (2 1/2 cups) uncooked dried gemelli pasta
* 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes Salted Butter
* 3 cups broccoli florets
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 1/4 cup Land O Lakes Salted Butter
* 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
* 6 ounces cooked chicken strips
* 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
:* Cook pasta in 4-quart saucepan according to package directions. Drain; return to saucepan. Keep warm
* Melt 2 add tablespoons butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling; add broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisply tender (4 to 5 minutes).
* Meanwhile, place whipping cream and 1/4 cup butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until butter melted. Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth (5 to 6 minutes). Remove from heat.
* Pour Parmesan sauce over pasta; add broccoli chicken, bacon and garlic salt. Gently stir until well mixed. Spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 8 (1-cup) servings
I hope that you enjoy as much as I do!